The Memorial Cross stands on a platform outside St. Mary's Parish Church in the North-West corner of the churchyard next to the green.
There are 55 Surnames with initial(s) only. A further 12 names were added for WW2. The Memorial takes the form of a Cornish granite cross of St. Columb. The Memorial was unveiled by Lieutenant Gordon Mackie on 13th February 1921. In 1992 the name of L Tipper was added.
To find out more about the names listed on the War Memorial, please click HERE