Not happy with the Parish Council?

If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with any aspect of the Parish Council, please follow the guidance below

Lack of action by the Council or poor standard of service
The Clerk to the Council
Financial Irregularity
The Clerk to the Council can provide you with contact details for the Council's Auditor 
Criminal Activity
The Police 
Member Conduct
The Standard's Committee of Horsham District Council
The Monitoring Officer, Horsham District Council, Park North, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RL
Employee Conduct
Clerk to the Council or, if about the Clerk, the Chairman 

If you are still unsure where to direct your complaint, please contact the Parish Clerk for advice.

Click here to open the Council's Code of Practice on Handling Complaints.