There are currently 15 Parish Councillors who are elected every four years. The next elections are in May 2023.
The Full Council meets alternate months and has six principle Committees/Working Parties:
- Finance & General Purposes - meets monthly (last Wednesday)
- Billingshurst Centre - meets monthly (prior to F&GP)
- Planning & Environment - meets monthly (first Thursday), with Extraordinary Meetings being held when required.
- Property - meets bi-monthly (alternating with Working Practices)
- Working Practices - meets bi-monthly (alternating with Property)
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Party - meets monthly
The Council’s Chairman and Vice Chairman, together with membership of Committees are elected in May of each year at the Council’s Annual Meeting.